Ms. Moosa concentrates her practice on estate planning, estate administration, guardianship, and special needs planning.
While in law school, Ms. Moosa externed with The Honorable Judge Wilford Taylor of the Hampton Circuit Court, and was heavily involved with the Trial Advocacy Program, serving as the teaching assistant for two years. She also served as the undergraduate outreach chair for the William & Mary Law chapter of Black Law Students Association and was a Notes Editor for The Environmental Law and Policy Review journal.
Before joining Thompson Wildhack, PLC, Ms. Moosa completed a Family Law Fellowship with Legal Services of Northern Virginia where she gained experience representing clients in protective order and custody hearings.
Ms. Moosa is originally from Cape Town, South Africa and grew up in North Carolina.
- William and Mary Law School
- J.D., 2015
- Legal Practice Scholars Award
- The University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill
- B.A. Psychology, 2009
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association- Northern Virginia Chapter